Our staff is trained and certified by these labels, to guide and advise companies in order to meet or exceed the criteria required.
Defining your strategy and choosing a certification program depends on the time, efforts en budget that you want to invest to get a green recognition.
Green Partner works with different types and levels of certification programs.
• GSTC Accredited
• GSTC Recognized
• ISO Standards
• The criteria is GSTC Recognized.
• They have undergone extensive and rigorous evaluation by ASI to achieve this level.
• The process complies with ISO Standards.
• It is a quality mark.
• The GSTC assures the integrity of audits and entire internal process of the certification program.
• The right to use the GSTC logo.
We work with the following GSTC Accredited programs:
• The certification program criteria “the words” are aligned with the GSTC criteria.
• The certification body has NOT undergone any GSTC or ASI evaluation of their internal process.
• The GSTC does NOT assure the integrity of audits and entire internal process of the certification program.
• NO rights to use the GSTC logo.
We work with the following GSTC Recognized programs:
Is an international body that standardizes how businesses and organizations manage information and processes. The ISO does not enforce regulations and is not a license that permits an activity. It merely certifies that a management system has all the requirements for standardization and assurance.
We work with the following ISO Standards:
- ISO 50001 Energy Management System.
- ISO 14001 Environmental management System.
- ISO 26000 Guidance on social responsibility