Our staff is trained and certified by these labels, to guide and advise companies in order to meet or exceed the criteria required.
Defining your strategy and choosing a certification program depends on the time, efforts en budget that you want to invest to get a green recognition.
Green Partner works with different types and levels of certification programs.
• GSTC Accredited
• GSTC Recognized
• ISO Standards
• The criteria is GSTC Recognized.
• They have undergone extensive and rigorous evaluation by ASI to achieve this level.
• The process complies with ISO Standards.
• It is a quality mark.
• The GSTC assures the integrity of audits and entire internal process of the certification program.
• The right to use the GSTC logo.
We work with the following GSTC Accredited programs:
• The certification program criteria “the words” are aligned with the GSTC criteria.
• The certification body has NOT undergone any GSTC or ASI evaluation of their internal process.
• The GSTC does NOT assure the integrity of audits and entire internal process of the certification program.
• NO rights to use the GSTC logo.
We work with the following GSTC Recognized programs:
Is an international body that standardizes how businesses and organizations manage information and processes. The ISO does not enforce regulations and is not a license that permits an activity. It merely certifies that a management system has all the requirements for standardization and assurance.
We work with the following ISO Standards:
- ISO 50001 Energy Management System.
- ISO 14001 Environmental management System.
- ISO 26000 Guidance on social responsibility
The European Public Real Estate Association is the voice of the publicly traded European real estate sector. With more than 240 active members, covering the whole spectrum of the listed real estate industry.
Voluntary sustainability reporting has become increasingly common in the European real estate sector - particularly among larger listed real estate companies. EPRA is actively influencing the debate through different initiatives including the development of Sustainability BPR and guidance for European listed real estate companies.